Sunday 9 December 2007

Snow Mobile 2007


From the 13th to 16th of December 2007 in Saalbach Hinterglemm (Salzburg/Austria) there will be a snow mobile race through the center of a Hinterglemm. 20.000 people are expected to watch this race over two days. Beside this event there will be also another interesting event in Saalbach: Rave On Snow

I will attend both events and report from them. Besides reporting I will do some snowboarding. It will be the third time I’ve been in Saalbach Hinterglemm and I always had a great time there. Also this time I’m thinking about taking snowboard lesions to fine tune my skills. There is a nice snowboard school and attached to it a great bar in the cellar. I will go there when I get too much of the celebrities of the snow mobile event.

On Thursday the 14th I will get the opportunity to race in the press race. I did this already in 2005 and it was great fun.

No comments: