Friday 12 September 2008

The Summer Is Over!



I've posted this picture above from last week, Thursday. It has been taken after swimming for the last time in this season. Temperatures have now dropped to 7°C in the morning and a daytime maximum of 13°C. It's getting now quite uncomfortable going by bicycle to the company and its getting even worse in winter. I already wonder how I will handle this. I'm thinking more and more intensively about a year off and travel around the world. This is a dream I had since the early 90's. The company I'm working for at the moment is quite challenging for me because it's a kind of job I've done in the late 90's. So I'm now thinking about how to prepare a long term travel and how to get it started. When I have made my mind I will announce my plans. The good thing about a long travel is that I can visit my friends all over the world that I have not seen for a long time.

Today I will try to get my friends together to play beach volleyball for the last time. We have to start early because the sunset is at 19:00. We have been playing the whole summer every week on Wednesday for at least 2 hours. It was really a lot of fun and I was lucky to play almost every week.

I'll try to bring now more life to my blog. Over summer I have been too lazy to write when I come home at the evening....

No comments: