Wednesday 15 October 2008

New Travel Companion



This is a image of my new travel companion. Years ago, when I was covering music events, I had the analogue Nikon F90X - Now in the digital age I continue with the D90. In the coming months I will take some nice pictures from all over the world. As already mentioned there is a lot to be prepared. I have a bit more then a month to get everything organised. Today I had a general health check-up and everything was fine. The heart is strong and everything seems to be in good condition too. Just need the results of my blood samples and a maybe a tetanus fresh-up. Next week I have an appointment at the dentist to check my teeth. It's awful to suffer toothache - especially on travel.

I also need to prepare a small first-aid kit. Sometimes I tend to risk a bit too much and this results in minor injuries from time to time. Just like a little bicycle accident yesterday. But no problem - I'm expert in falling down and getting up again :)

Tomorrow I'll be at a concert in Graz. Is a pre-event of "styrian stylez" - A festival of local bands and DJ's. It's the first of its kind in Styria and I'm very curious if it will be as successful as the springfestival. Another fine event is the presentation of the new Absinthe snowboard movie "Ready". After the movie, Texta, a hip hop act from Austria, will be on stage. So there is plenty to do tomorrow.

No comments: