Friday 7 November 2008

Final Week Of Work




It's getting really busy now! Next Friday will be the final day in the office. That will be a big change after a busy time at a chaotic company. I'm now dealing with tax declarations, insurances and other preparations for the travel time. Before I leave to Africa I'll plan to go snowboarding and starting over again with some decent journalism. I want to pass on my travel adventures and I'm sure I have some exciting reports from some exotic destinations.

The Africa journey is now scheduled for January 2nd 2009. Starting point is Graz central station going down south to Hungary, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria....
80 days, probably more than less, are calculated for the travel. I still have to check if I need some extra medical preparation. I've heard something about yellow fever and other stuff. I'll try to do it the old fashion way - with a bit rum here and then. I'm also very excited to cross the equator this time in Africa. I already have been very close to the equator, in Ecuador.

At the weekend I'll try to take some pictures of Graz - If the weather is fine. I want to have full control over my camera to deliver the finest travel pictures.

No comments: