Friday 9 September 2011

Boston: Start of the MBA program


In a few hours I have to get up and get ready for the first day of the MBA program in Boston. Surprisingly it's quite fresh now and I'm freezing a bit ;)
Today was a very turbulent day. In the morning in was raining very hard but the rain stopped around noon. That was great because I had to find out where my new home was located. I was just provided with a brief description where the houseboat should be located. Luckily I had some time to stroll around and find the place. On the search for the house boat I've ran into the the police. I was a suspect because I took pictures with a professional camera nearby a "classified" federal unit. Obviously there are enough agents around to stop innocent people like me!
Luckily I cold convince then that I wansn't dangerous and I was able to leave. I've managed to find the house boat, get some booze and do many tasks more. Now I have a few hours to relax before I have to get up and attend the next university module.

No comments: